Continuous Improvement is generally acknowledged as being the driver for growth. Growth can have many facets like markets, ROI, quality or sustainability. Organizations that do not improve fall behind in many aspects, losing their relevance to customers and employees.
Current practices show us that:
- There is too much focus on details and small processes
- Management attention is drawn to organizational silos instead of customer experience
- Projects to improve services are a one-off
- Little attention is paid to the people side of change
In this workshop you will learn on how to overcome these challenges and realize continuous improvement in your organization. We will share our insights gained from years of experience with anchoring continuous improvement in various organizations, both in private and public sector. You will be engaged in an exciting team exercise that illustrates CI best.
- Introduction to Continuous Improvement
- Experience Continuous Improvement with the team exercise The Stocking Factory
- Next step: practical solutions and a clear guide to CI with the Continuous Improvement Check
- Break out to share best practices
The spoken language during this workshop is English.
Date, time and venue
29 November from 11.00 – 13.00 at a central location in Copenhagen.
30 November from 11.00 – 13.00 at a central location in Arhus